The latest report titled hydrogen production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Hydrogen.
|Process Included||Hydrogen Production From Water Electrolysis|
Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Steam Reforming
Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Partial Oxidation
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Hydrogen production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Hydrogen Production Process:
1. Hydrogen Production From Water Electrolysis: This report shows the cost structure of hydrogen production from the electrolysis process. In the process, electricity is used to dissociate water into oxygen and hydrogen.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/hydrogen-production-from-water-electrolysis/requestsample
2. Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Steam Reforming: This report shows the cost structure of hydrogen production from the natural gas steam reforming process. In this method, the steam methane re-forming method uses a catalyst (methane) that reacts to make hydrogen, carbon monoxide and a little carbon dioxide with steam under 3-25 bar stress (1 bar= 14.5 psi).
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/hydrogen-production-from-natural-gas-steam-reforming/requestsample
3. Hydrogen Production From Natural Gas Partial Oxidation: This report shows the cost structure of hydrogen production from the partial oxidation process. At first, methane and other natural gas hydrocarbons are reacted with a little oxygen to oxidise the hydrocarbons transforming into carbon dioxide and water. As a result, the by-products created are hydrogen and carbon monoxide.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/hydrogen-production-from-natural-gas-partial-oxidation/requestsample
Hydrogen (H) is a colourless, tasteless and odourless gas with the atomic number 1. It has the lowest density of all gases with a density of (g cm−3) 0.000082. It has a respective melting and boiling point of −259.16°C and −252.879°C. It can be found in abundance in nature (75% of the universe’s mass), in water and also in all molecules of living organisms. It is extremely flammable and non-toxic.
The Hydrogen industry is being driven by its use as a cleaner substitute for methane, also called natural gas. It is made using water which makes it the best source of energy used to power cars, buses etc., which is propelling the market’s growth. In addition, in the chemical industry, it facilitates the production of ammonia which works like an agricultural fertiliser. Moreover, in the glass industry, it is used for manufacturing flat glass sheets as a protective atmosphere condition. It is also used to produce plastics and pharmaceuticals, which creates more uses for the commodity furthering the industry expansion. Also, it is used to make silicon chips in the electronics sector as a flushing gas that furthers its market demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Hydrogen Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Hydrogen market?
- What are the various processes used for Hydrogen production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Hydrogen?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Hydrogen?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Hydrogen?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Hydrogen?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Hydrogen production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Hydrogen production?
- What is the time frame for Hydrogen plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Hydrogen?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Hydrogen Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-chloride
- Hydrogen Cyanide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-cyanide
- Hydrogen Peroxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen-peroxide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA