What is Easy EMI?
Easy EMI is a feature that allows you to immediately add money to your balance for any payment or purchase now and pay the remainder in equal monthly instalments afterwards.
What is No Cost EMI?
No Cost EMI means you don’t need to pay additional interest on the principal amount if you have an EMI. Simple monthly payments (EMIs) are offered at no additional expense; you only pay the product’s actual price.
“No Cost” indicates that interest is not added to the monthly instalments (EMIs). In addition, financers do not charge any transaction costs. You do not need to spend anything up ahead to participate at no cost. Instead, the principal sum of your product is divided into equal monthly payments (EMIs), which you make over a variable tenure (ranging from 3 to 24 months).
No-cost EMI denotes the absence of additional interest fees on the product’s purchase price. The interest value that would have been charged on the products lowers their real cost. The No Cost EMI option is great for buying expensive products because it eliminates the need for additional interest payments on top of the usual EMIs. As a result, the EMI card allows you to pay only the actual cost of the item you purchase, unlike other types of credit. No-cost EMI is a fantastic option if you do not want to pay additional money in interest on your borrowed cash.
How does No Cost EMI work?
You can purchase goods and services using the No Cost EMI programme and pay for them in manageable monthly instalments at no interest. Therefore, there is no additional processing charge; you only pay the full cost of the product. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network enables you to spread out the expense of your purchase over a tenure of 3 to 24 months using No Cost EMIs. You can also take advantage of a few products’ zero-down payment options.
You can convert the amount of your purchase into interest-free EMIs with the No Cost EMI feature from Bajaj Finserv without paying any extra fees or hidden costs. Purchase your favourite appliances without worrying about the price. With your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you may purchase online using no-cost EMIs. Additional bonuses include free home delivery, no down payment on certain items, and more.
How to Avail No-Cost EMI?
Using an Insta EMI Card makes it simple and requires a few steps to obtain a free EMI. Here is a step-by-step explanation of the no-cost EMI process. About how to obtain no-cost EMI using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Visit the client site Experia or Bajaj Markets to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Submit your KYC information and take advantage of special Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card promotions.
- After activating your card, you can take advantage of a pre-approved loan of up to 2 lakh.
- Log in with your credentials whenever you shop on the Bajaj Markets online platform or any well-known websites like Amazon, MakeMyTrip, Flipkart, Paytm Mall, Yatra, Samsung, Pepperfry, Goibibo, etc.
- Select the item you like the most and complete the checkout process.
- Choose your preferred payment method by selecting the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Make your payback tenure selection and send your request.
Advantages of No-Cost EMI:
The benefits of No-Cost EMI are as follows:
- Using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can obtain a cost-free EMI.
- You can make great purchases at any affiliate shops and sites affordably and easily.
- You are not required to pay any additional fees or interest on the amount borrowed.
- A well-liked payment option that is accessible online and offline is no-cost EMI.
Why choose No-cost EMI with Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
Here are a few justifications for selecting the Bajaj no-cost EMI Card.
- Using your EMI card, you can obtain a no-cost EMI through the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, which is an alternate payment method to the conventional credit card.
- When you buy things on EMI, you can save more money.
- When you use the no-cost EMI option on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card, the price of items you buy with the pre-approved loan is converted to zero-cost EMIs. You are only billed for the costs of the indicated goods as a result.
- The Insta EMI Card has over 1,000 special offers and has no foreclosure fees.
- On the Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal, you can customise the payback period.
Where to use the Bajaj Finserv No-cost EMI card?
The free EMI is available when using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card on online shopping sites and portals, including Amazon, MakeMyTrip, Flipkart, Oppo, OnePlus, MI, Goibibo, etc. Additionally, it works with lakh of Bajaj Finserv partner stores in 3,000+ locations. You can shop easily with a pre-approved loan of up to 2 lakh. Simply browse the more than 1.2 million product catalogues and purchase your top picks on EMI without using a credit card.
If you want to take advantage of these perks, you can apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Using a 100% digital approach on the Bajaj Markets website/app in just three simple steps. At the checkout counter of a partner retailer, you can quickly and conveniently. So, Apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card by providing the necessary paperwork.